Search This Blog
- It’s National #DrugFacts Week!
- Seeking to Reopen Pipelines to New Treatments
- The Art of Losing: Alzheimer’s Awareness in Still Alice
- NIH and Center for Advancing Innovation Launch Neuro Start-Up Challenge
- Dana Newsletter: December
- Dana’s Design a Brain Experiment Competition Is Back!
- Teen Drug Use Down: National Study
- Valerie Purdie-Vaughns on Stereotype Threat and the Brain
- My Tweets
CategoriesAlzheimer's disease Arts Education behavior Books Brain Awareness Week Brain Game brain injury Brain Oddities children Consciousness Dana Alliance for Brain Initiatives Dana publications Events From the Archives Grants Immunology interview Journals - BrainWork Journals - Cerebrum Media memory mental health Neuroeducation Neuroethics News Parkinson's disease Society for Neuroscience Staying Sharp Uncategorized Web author: Special Guests
Category Archives: Alzheimer’s disease
Dana Alliance member Gary Landreth, Ph.D., is a professor of neurosciences and neurology and the director of the Alzheimer Research Laboratory at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland. In recognition of National Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month, he spoke to us … Continue reading
Credit: Kavli Institute for Systems Neuroscience British-American researcher John O’Keefe and Norwegian researchers May-Britt Moser and Edvard I. Moser were awarded this year’s Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for discovering “an inner GPS, in the brain,” that makes navigation … Continue reading