Search This Blog
- International Neuroethics Society 2014 Annual Meeting
- From the Archives: Kay Redfield Jamison
- Dana Newsletter: August 2014
- The Neurobiology of Resilience
- Design a Brain Experiment Competition Is Back!
- July 31: American Brain Coalition Webinar on BRAIN Initiative
- Lucy and the 10 Percent Brain Myth
- New in Cerebrum: Older Fathers Having Children
- My Tweets
CategoriesAlzheimer's disease Arts Education behavior Books Brain Awareness Week Brain Game brain injury Brain Oddities children Consciousness Dana Alliance for Brain Initiatives Dana publications Events From the Archives Grants Immunology interview Journals - BrainWork Journals - Cerebrum Media memory mental health Neuroeducation Neuroethics News Parkinson's disease Society for Neuroscience Staying Sharp Uncategorized Web author: Special Guests
Category Archives: Books
Since the 1980s, the Dana Foundation has actively promoted and participated in communicating science to the lay public. Helping to lead those efforts was Jane Nevins, Dana Press editor-in-chief emerita, who edited scientist-written publications and books for nearly twenty-five years, … Continue reading
Looking for your next beach read? Check out these books about the brain written by Dana Alliance for Brain Initiatives members.
Dana Alliance member Rudolph Tanzi, Ph.D., is the co-author of Super Brain, a book that was adapted for a PBS television special.
Nicolas Bazan is the latest to be featured in the “Arts of Neuroscientists.” He wrote a novel and created his own wine.