Search This Blog
- An Evening at the Rubin Museum: Attached to Touch
- Free the Mind: Rewiring the Brain with Contemplative Neuroscience
- It’s National #DrugFacts Week!
- Seeking to Reopen Pipelines to New Treatments
- The Art of Losing: Alzheimer’s Awareness in Still Alice
- NIH and Center for Advancing Innovation Launch Neuro Start-Up Challenge
- Dana Newsletter: December
- Dana’s Design a Brain Experiment Competition Is Back!
- My Tweets
CategoriesAlzheimer's disease Arts Education behavior Books Brain Awareness Week Brain Game brain injury Brain Oddities children Consciousness Dana Alliance for Brain Initiatives Dana publications Events From the Archives Grants Immunology interview Journals - BrainWork Journals - Cerebrum Media memory mental health Neuroeducation Neuroethics News Parkinson's disease Society for Neuroscience Staying Sharp Uncategorized Web author: Special Guests
Category Archives: Brain Game
When I first became editor of Cerebrum two years ago, I pitched an article about the effectiveness of brain games to my advisory board. Too soon, they suggested, because there aren’t enough good studies to support one. That struck me … Continue reading
School may be out, but that doesn’t mean the learning has to stop! Find fun science games and activities for kids at Brainy Kids Online.
The Wellcome Trust in London offers a new brain resource for teachers and students in the spring issue of their magazine “Big Picture.”
Test your trivia knowledge with this brain quote cryptogram, created by the Dana Alliance for Brain Initiatives.