Search This Blog
- An Evening at the Rubin Museum: Attached to Touch
- Free the Mind: Rewiring the Brain with Contemplative Neuroscience
- It’s National #DrugFacts Week!
- Seeking to Reopen Pipelines to New Treatments
- The Art of Losing: Alzheimer’s Awareness in Still Alice
- NIH and Center for Advancing Innovation Launch Neuro Start-Up Challenge
- Dana Newsletter: December
- Dana’s Design a Brain Experiment Competition Is Back!
- My Tweets
CategoriesAlzheimer's disease Arts Education behavior Books Brain Awareness Week Brain Game brain injury Brain Oddities children Consciousness Dana Alliance for Brain Initiatives Dana publications Events From the Archives Grants Immunology interview Journals - BrainWork Journals - Cerebrum Media memory mental health Neuroeducation Neuroethics News Parkinson's disease Society for Neuroscience Staying Sharp Uncategorized Web author: Special Guests
Category Archives: brain injury
The scene at Michigan Stadium on Saturday was not what we’ve come to expect in 2014, and that’s a good thing. In the fourth quarter of a college football game between the University of Michigan and the University of Minnesota, … Continue reading
Media coverage of Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson, and other lesser known National Football League (NFL) players involved in domestic abuse cases have pushed the larger problem facing the game—chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE)—to the back burner. In a recent New York … Continue reading
John Arena, a soon-to-be graduate of Johns Hopkins, was a star in the classroom and on the football field, and is doing research on the effects of concussions.