Search This Blog
- “TIME 100″ Recognizes Rudy Tanzi, Ph.D.
- “I Was a Child” at the Rubin Museum
- Report on Progress: What Were You Thinking?!
- Brain Quiz Show Tonight
- BAW Across the Continents 2015: Europe
- BAW Across the Continents 2015: North America
- BAW Across the Continents 2015: South America
- BAW Across the Continents 2015: Pacific Islands
- My Tweets
CategoriesAlzheimer's disease Arts Education BAW behavior Books Brain Awareness Week Brain Game brain injury Brain Oddities children Consciousness Dana Alliance for Brain Initiatives Dana publications Events From the Archives Grants Immunology interview Journals - Cerebrum Media memory mental health Neuroeducation Neuroethics News Parkinson's disease Society for Neuroscience Staying Sharp Uncategorized Web author: Special Guests
Category Archives: brain injury
The scene at Michigan Stadium on Saturday was not what we’ve come to expect in 2014, and that’s a good thing. In the fourth quarter of a college football game between the University of Michigan and the University of Minnesota, … Continue reading
Media coverage of Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson, and other lesser known National Football League (NFL) players involved in domestic abuse cases have pushed the larger problem facing the game—chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE)—to the back burner. In a recent New York … Continue reading
John Arena, a soon-to-be graduate of Johns Hopkins, was a star in the classroom and on the football field, and is doing research on the effects of concussions.