Search This Blog
- Dana’s Design a Brain Experiment Competition Is Back!
- Teen Drug Use Down: National Study
- Valerie Purdie-Vaughns on Stereotype Threat and the Brain
- Learning and the Brain Conference Registration
- How Stem Cells Build a Complex Brain
- Alzheimer’s Awareness Interview: Gary Landreth
- Do’s and Don’ts of Science Writing
- Communicating Science Takes Center Stage at Brain Awareness Reception
- My Tweets
CategoriesAlzheimer's disease Arts Education behavior Books Brain Awareness Week Brain Game brain injury Brain Oddities children Consciousness Dana Alliance for Brain Initiatives Dana publications Events From the Archives Grants Immunology interview Journals - BrainWork Journals - Cerebrum Media memory mental health Neuroeducation Neuroethics News Parkinson's disease Society for Neuroscience Staying Sharp Uncategorized Web author: Special Guests
Category Archives: brain injury
The scene at Michigan Stadium on Saturday was not what we’ve come to expect in 2014, and that’s a good thing. In the fourth quarter of a college football game between the University of Michigan and the University of Minnesota, … Continue reading
Media coverage of Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson, and other lesser known National Football League (NFL) players involved in domestic abuse cases have pushed the larger problem facing the game—chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE)—to the back burner. In a recent New York … Continue reading
John Arena, a soon-to-be graduate of Johns Hopkins, was a star in the classroom and on the football field, and is doing research on the effects of concussions.