Search This Blog
- Active in the Lab and in the Community
- Discounted Registration for Neuroethics Annual Meeting
- Brainy Kids: Animals and Dissections Resource
- New in Cerebrum: Reality Meets Science Fiction
- Lasker Award Winner: DABI Member Mahlon DeLong
- 2014 Brain Awareness Video Winners
- Dana YouTube Channel
- International Neuroethics Society 2014 Annual Meeting
- My Tweets
CategoriesAlzheimer's disease Arts Education behavior Books Brain Awareness Week Brain Game brain injury Brain Oddities children Consciousness Dana Alliance for Brain Initiatives Dana publications Events From the Archives Grants Immunology interview Journals - BrainWork Journals - Cerebrum Media memory mental health Neuroeducation Neuroethics News Parkinson's disease Society for Neuroscience Staying Sharp Uncategorized Web author: Special Guests
Category Archives: Brain Oddities
Imagine waking up one morning with a new accent.
People with a disorder known as Witzelsucht routinely tell inappropriate and poor jokes and are unaware of their condition.
A life without physical pain may seem great at first, but it’s actually a devastating condition.
People suffering from left neglect unknowingly ignore the left side of their world.