Search This Blog
- An Evening at the Rubin Museum: Attached to Touch
- Free the Mind: Rewiring the Brain with Contemplative Neuroscience
- It’s National #DrugFacts Week!
- Seeking to Reopen Pipelines to New Treatments
- The Art of Losing: Alzheimer’s Awareness in Still Alice
- NIH and Center for Advancing Innovation Launch Neuro Start-Up Challenge
- Dana Newsletter: December
- Dana’s Design a Brain Experiment Competition Is Back!
- My Tweets
CategoriesAlzheimer's disease Arts Education behavior Books Brain Awareness Week Brain Game brain injury Brain Oddities children Consciousness Dana Alliance for Brain Initiatives Dana publications Events From the Archives Grants Immunology interview Journals - BrainWork Journals - Cerebrum Media memory mental health Neuroeducation Neuroethics News Parkinson's disease Society for Neuroscience Staying Sharp Uncategorized Web author: Special Guests
Category Archives: Dana publications
The internet has made information accessible in ways it never was before, and the Dana Foundation certainly takes advantage, publishing content on its website daily. At the same time, print has become a forgotten medium. Not at Dana, where Brain in the … Continue reading
Craig Stark, Ph.D., a professor at the University of California, Irvine, and a Dana Alliance member, urges caution about how neuroscience advances may influence the courts in the October Report on Progress. In the report, Dr. Stark discusses the neuroimaging … Continue reading