Search This Blog
- Dana’s Design a Brain Experiment Competition Is Back!
- Teen Drug Use Down: National Study
- Valerie Purdie-Vaughns on Stereotype Threat and the Brain
- Learning and the Brain Conference Registration
- How Stem Cells Build a Complex Brain
- Alzheimer’s Awareness Interview: Gary Landreth
- Do’s and Don’ts of Science Writing
- Communicating Science Takes Center Stage at Brain Awareness Reception
- My Tweets
CategoriesAlzheimer's disease Arts Education behavior Books Brain Awareness Week Brain Game brain injury Brain Oddities children Consciousness Dana Alliance for Brain Initiatives Dana publications Events From the Archives Grants Immunology interview Journals - BrainWork Journals - Cerebrum Media memory mental health Neuroeducation Neuroethics News Parkinson's disease Society for Neuroscience Staying Sharp Uncategorized Web author: Special Guests
Category Archives: Neuroeducation
There are only two more days to receive discounted registration for the next Learning and the Brain conference, “Making Lasting Memories: Using Brain Science to Boost Memory, Thinking and Learning.” It takes place February 12-14 in San Francisco and the Dana … Continue reading
On April 10 in NYC, a one-day Learning & the Brain symposium will explore the roles that mindsets and motivations play in student success in life and school.
Tune in to the live chat “Do Arts Make Us Smarter” on Thursday at 3pm EST.
The Learning and the Brain conference, co-sponsored by DABI, is coming to Boston in November.