Search This Blog
- From the Archives: How Neuroscience Captured the 21st Century
- National Geographic Features Split-Brain Pioneer
- The Biology of Love: Who We Choose and Why
- Report on Progress: Disorders of Consciousness
- Families Welcome at AAAS Meeting in San Jose
- BAW 2015: New Publication Answers Questions on Brain Research
- Manhattan Student Triumphant in NYC Regional Brain Bee
- An Evening at the Rubin Museum: Attached to Touch
- My Tweets
CategoriesAlzheimer's disease Arts Education behavior Books Brain Awareness Week Brain Game brain injury Brain Oddities children Consciousness Dana Alliance for Brain Initiatives Dana publications Events From the Archives Grants Immunology interview Journals - BrainWork Journals - Cerebrum Media memory mental health Neuroeducation Neuroethics News Parkinson's disease Society for Neuroscience Staying Sharp Uncategorized Web author: Special Guests
Category Archives: Neuroeducation
There are only two more days to receive discounted registration for the next Learning and the Brain conference, “Making Lasting Memories: Using Brain Science to Boost Memory, Thinking and Learning.” It takes place February 12-14 in San Francisco and the Dana … Continue reading
On April 10 in NYC, a one-day Learning & the Brain symposium will explore the roles that mindsets and motivations play in student success in life and school.
Tune in to the live chat “Do Arts Make Us Smarter” on Thursday at 3pm EST.