Search This Blog
- Discounted Registration for Neuroethics Annual Meeting
- Brainy Kids: Animals and Dissections Resource
- New in Cerebrum: Reality Meets Science Fiction
- Lasker Award Winner: DABI Member Mahlon DeLong
- 2014 Brain Awareness Video Winners
- Dana YouTube Channel
- International Neuroethics Society 2014 Annual Meeting
- From the Archives: Kay Redfield Jamison
- My Tweets
CategoriesAlzheimer's disease Arts Education behavior Books Brain Awareness Week Brain Game brain injury Brain Oddities children Consciousness Dana Alliance for Brain Initiatives Dana publications Events From the Archives Grants Immunology interview Journals - BrainWork Journals - Cerebrum Media memory mental health Neuroeducation Neuroethics News Parkinson's disease Society for Neuroscience Staying Sharp Uncategorized Web author: Special Guests
Category Archives: Neuroeducation
On April 10 in NYC, a one-day Learning & the Brain symposium will explore the roles that mindsets and motivations play in student success in life and school.
Tune in to the live chat “Do Arts Make Us Smarter” on Thursday at 3pm EST.
The Learning and the Brain conference, co-sponsored by DABI, is coming to Boston in November.
Two free Dana Publications explore the power of the arts.