Search This Blog
- July 31: American Brain Coalition Webinar on BRAIN Initiative
- Lucy and the 10 Percent Brain Myth
- New in Cerebrum: Older Fathers Having Children
- PTSD Awareness Day: The Future of Treatment
- Putting Genetic Studies into Perspective
- Dana Newsletter: June 2014
- “Your Brain” Exhibit Opens at Franklin Institute
- Emerging Techniques to Study the CNS
- My Tweets
CategoriesAlzheimer's disease Arts Education behavior Books Brain Awareness Week Brain Game brain injury Brain Oddities children Consciousness Dana Alliance for Brain Initiatives Dana publications Events From the Archives Grants Immunology interview Journals - BrainWork Journals - Cerebrum Media memory mental health Neuroeducation Neuroethics News Parkinson's disease Society for Neuroscience Staying Sharp Uncategorized Web author: Special Guests
Category Archives: Society for Neuroscience
Dana Alliance member Eric Kandel speaks to the Los Angeles Times about memory research, the state of neuroscience, and his recent books.
The Greater New York Chapter of the Society for Neuroscience, the group behind braiNY, was honored for its work.
The Meet-the-Experts sessions at SfN offer a chance for students to quiz some of the top researchers in their field.
Brain Awareness Week partners traded outreach tips and celebrated this year’s campaign at a reception on Saturday at the Society for Neuroscience conference in San Diego.
Pixar and Disney Animation President Ed Catmull talks about how to sustain creativity once you’ve achieved success.