Search This Blog
- The Mysteries of Creativity
- New Report on Progress: Neuroscience in the Court
- Alliance Member Pasko Rakic Honored by Child Mind Institute
- Better Support Needed for Parents of Autistic Adults
- European Dana Alliance Members Share Nobel in Medicine
- When Trauma Treatment Goes Out of the Box
- Michigan Mishandles Concussed Football Player
- Brain Awareness Week 20th Anniversary
- My Tweets
CategoriesAlzheimer's disease Arts Education behavior Books Brain Awareness Week Brain Game brain injury Brain Oddities children Consciousness Dana Alliance for Brain Initiatives Dana publications Events From the Archives Grants Immunology interview Journals - BrainWork Journals - Cerebrum Media memory mental health Neuroeducation Neuroethics News Parkinson's disease Society for Neuroscience Staying Sharp Uncategorized Web author: Special Guests
Category Archives: Society for Neuroscience
Last week, the Society for Neuroscience announced the winners of the 2014 Brain Awareness Video Contest. Leigha Phillips, with Helen Tang and Lily Benedict, snagged first place for their video on vision and illusion (a topic we’ll be exploring with … Continue reading
Dana Alliance member Eric Kandel speaks to the Los Angeles Times about memory research, the state of neuroscience, and his recent books.
The Greater New York Chapter of the Society for Neuroscience, the group behind braiNY, was honored for its work.
The Meet-the-Experts sessions at SfN offer a chance for students to quiz some of the top researchers in their field.