Search This Blog
- Free the Mind: Rewiring the Brain with Contemplative Neuroscience
- It’s National #DrugFacts Week!
- Seeking to Reopen Pipelines to New Treatments
- The Art of Losing: Alzheimer’s Awareness in Still Alice
- NIH and Center for Advancing Innovation Launch Neuro Start-Up Challenge
- Dana Newsletter: December
- Dana’s Design a Brain Experiment Competition Is Back!
- Teen Drug Use Down: National Study
- My Tweets
CategoriesAlzheimer's disease Arts Education behavior Books Brain Awareness Week Brain Game brain injury Brain Oddities children Consciousness Dana Alliance for Brain Initiatives Dana publications Events From the Archives Grants Immunology interview Journals - BrainWork Journals - Cerebrum Media memory mental health Neuroeducation Neuroethics News Parkinson's disease Society for Neuroscience Staying Sharp Uncategorized Web author: Special Guests
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This week is National Drug Facts Week, “a national health observance for teens to promote local events that use NIDA science to shatter the myths about drugs.” Be sure to check out the dedicated website to find events in your … Continue reading
It’s unfair to have Morgan Freeman, with his smooth, deep voice, say it. In the trailer for the upcoming film Lucy, the actor who has played both the President and God addresses an auditorium of students and says, “It is … Continue reading
I am a huge fan of the sci-fi genre. I have read Cat’s Cradle, Ender’s Game, and The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy and seen movies like 2001: A Space Odyssey and The Matrix more times than I care to … Continue reading
The European Dana Alliance for the Brain (EDAB), in collaboration with the Federation for European Neuroscience Societies (FENS), established two prizes to reward public outreach projects and special contributions by individuals and organizations. The winners of each award will receive Euro … Continue reading