This Tuesday, May 12, join us on Capitol Hill for a public luncheon briefing about marijuana and the brain. Top experts in the
field will speak about medicinal marijuana and the drug’s effect on the brain, as well as research on the impact of state marijuana policies.
- Tuesday, May 12, 2015
- 12:00-1:30 p.m.
- 2168 Rayburn House Office Building (Gold Room)
- RSVP: https://www.signup4.net/Public/ap.aspx?EID=MARI44E
- Nora Volkow, Director, National Institute on Drug Abuse, NIH
- Daniele Piomelli, Professor of Anatomy and Neurobiology, Pharmacology and Biological Chemistry, and Louise Turner Arnold Chair in the Neurosciences, University of California, Irvine
- Rosalie Liccardo Pacula, Director, Bing Center for Health Economics and Co-Director, Drug Policy Research Center, RAND Corporation
- Remarks: The Honorable Chaka Fattah
- Moderator: Erin Heath, American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
Capitol Hill Briefings are hosted by AAAS through the support of the Dana Foundation, and in conjunction with Rep. Chaka Fattah. They are designed to educate Congressional members and their staff about topical issues in neuroscience.