Know a great Brain Awareness Week program in Europe? Now through May 2, members of the scientific community and the public can submit nominations for the EDAB-FENS Brain Awareness Week (BAW) Excellence Award. A cash prize of 2,000 € will be awarded to the winner, and the organization’s representative will receive transportation to the FENS Forum 2016 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and two-night’s hotel accommodation.
When submitting a proposal, you must include:
- Contact information for the organization (name, address, website).
- A summary of the BAW public outreach program (2015 or 2016) including: description of activities; audiences reached; results achieved; any unique approaches used to present the program (maximum 750 words).
- Two letters of recommendation supporting the nomination.
- Any additional documentation of nominee’s efforts which could include: materials; publications; website; photos from events.
- Contact information for the proposer.
The award is sponsored by the Dana Alliance for Brain Initiatives, in collaboration with the Federation of European Neuroscience Societies.