Don’t want to be on Twitter or Facebook 24/7? You won’t miss any of our news, briefing papers, Cerebrum essays, or helpful handouts if you subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter.
In the past few months, for example, we’ve posted
- Lesson Plans for K-5 (with more to come soon)
- Fact Sheets for middle school and high school
- Podcast interviews with scientists on remembering what we learn, stemming brain tumors, and why brain size matters.
- A Briefing Paper on how psychiatrists grapple with defining the lines between “typical” grief, “complicated” grief, and clinical depression
- Lots of newsy stories, from the troubles of the sleep-deprived brain to a possible reason why manufactured opioids are so much more addicting than the ones our brains make naturally.
Head on over to dana.org/subscribe and click the top box: “News email alert.” Don’t forget to click the bottom line, too, “I agree to receive the monthly email newsletter,” to ensure your subscription meets the new EU general data protection regulations.